Thick Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie with Cashew Butter and Dates
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup plant milk of choice
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 1–2 tbsp cashew butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1 scoop plant based protein powder (optional)
- pinch of salt (trust me!)
- In a high powered blender or food processor, add all ingredients and blend until smooth (don’t over blend or the heat from your machine might start melting the smoothie).
- Serve in a glass or bowl with chopped dates, a sprinkle of oats, and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!